Pediatric Nephrology Medical Director at Medical City Children's Hospital
Albert H. Quan, MD, Medical Director of Pediatric Nephrology at Medical City Children’s Hospital, is a pediatric nephrologist with 27 years of experience treating pediatric nephrology and pediatric kidney transplant patients.
Dr. Quan earned his medical degree from the University of California in San Francisco. He completed his pediatric internship and first residency training at the University of Colorado in Denver, and immediately after, returned to the University of California in San Francisco where he completed his residency training and a clinical fellowship in Pediatric Nephrology.
Dr. Quan has served as the Medical Director for the Pediatric Nephrology Program and Pediatric Kidney Transplant Program at Medical City Children’s Hospital since 2006.
- M.D., University of California, San Francisco, California
- Internship (Pediatrics), University of Colorado Health Science Center, Denver, Colorado
- Residency II (Pediatrics), University of Colorado Health Science Center, Denver, Colorado
- Residency III (Pediatrics), University of California, San Francisco, California
- Fellowship, University of California, San Francisco, California
- Associate Professor and Medical Director, Pediatric Nephrology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatric Nephrology
Scientific Societies and Associations
- American Society of Nephrology
- American Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- International Society of Nephrology
- Society of Pediatric Research