The Medical City Children’s Hospital Maternal Fetal Institute provides hope for families with high-risk unborn babies, through advanced pediatric surgical procedures, leading edge medical interventions and highly trained healthcare personnel who are as compassionate as they are skilled.
We treat the most medically fragile babies born with congenital heart defects, abdominal wall defects, craniofacial and neurological defects, and most neonatal conditions and congenital anomalies. Along the way, we come to know and love each one of these precious babies, and are privileged to share in the celebrations of their successes. We’d love for you to meet a few of our amazing patients.
- Tripp Fowler: Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Grace Cooper: Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Tucker Hamilton: Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Abel Rose: Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus
- Tashaarra Davis: Complex Heart Lesion
- Greta Shulz: Single Ventricle Congenital Heart Disease
- Miles Passmore: Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome and Omphalocele
- Cassandra “C.J.” Wright: Advanced Maternal Age